Sunday, March 23, 2014

Make A "Connection" with me THIS Wednesday!!



Hey All,

As you probably know I'm making a film. It's called "Connection".

In support of the film, I'm doing a one-day fundraising webathon on Wednesday, March 26th starting at 7 a.m. and going until Midnight (PST). All the details are HERE.

I know you are probably as tired of crowd funding solicitations as anyone else, so we're keeping a very short promotional window and doing it all on a single day!!

And on top of that we're going to host a really fun, informative and engaging show for 17 HOURS!! If you are not a fan of filmmaking, not a fan of the subject matter or not a fan of me, personally, :)…then hopefully the show will earn your support. PLEASE TUNE IN!

We'd love for you to be a part of it, too. During the show, post to us anytime on our Facebook page or Skype (connectionthefilm) us directly during our call-in segments and breaks in the show. Would love to feel the love from those of you I see all the time, would love to hear from those of you I haven't heard from in awhile, and would love to meet those of you I haven't met.

As some of you know, I've done this webathon thing before and it was a huge success. Our goal is to break our own single day record. And we can do it with YOUR support! Donate whatever you can and/or spread the word via email, Facebook, Twitter, whatever. Ideally, you will support and then let the world know that you did.

This film means a lot to me, being my first feature film as a director in over 12 years. So, I DEEPLY appreciate your support and consideration.

Hope to "Connect" this Wednesday!

Best,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment