Monday, December 16, 2013

15 Predictions On The Future Of Indie Film

Another great post from the great Ted Hope:

I have written about the good things in indie film. I have done it quite a bit. I have written about the bad things, and more than several times there too.  I have written about the thinkers and doers who are shaping where we are (and will post that later this month).  I have examined the cultural changes, the realities of our industry, and provided recommended best practices. I examined why it is sooo slow to change. I would like to help us find our path forward; what more can I do to help?

To read the whole post, go here: http://bit.ly/18LXym8

1 comment:

  1. I feel that with equipment becoming a lot easier to get access to, a lot of indie films are being produced ranging from great to bad. I definitely feel that Vimeo is the future of indie film on the internet, YouTube died for me this year, it just doesn't provide me with what I want.
    I recently set up a new filmmaking blog, I have been and will be discussing what I am learning about filmmaking throughout my journey as a film student at university and beyond.
    http://bradleystearn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete